For Sale £112,500
Bramble Crescent, Bodicote, Banbury, OX15 4SF

Floorplans For Bramble Crescent, Bodicote, Banbury
EPC For Bramble Crescent, Bodicote, Banbury

Description

An exciting chance to purchase your first home on a 45% shared ownership basis in this popular residential area of Banbury. Built only a few years ago this large two double bedroom starter house offers over 830sq' of accommodation including a sitting room, kitchen/dining room, downstairs cloakroom, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the house are two allocated parking spaces and a south east facing rear garden.

Description

An exciting chance to purchase your first home on a 45% shared ownership basis in this popular residential area of Banbury. Built only a few years ago this large two double bedroom starter house offers over 830sq' of accommodation including a sitting room, kitchen/dining room, downstairs cloakroom, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the house are two allocated parking spaces and a south east facing rear garden.

The well proportioned sitting room has stairs rising to the first floor landing with storage space under and plenty of room for soft furnishings. A door opens into an inner hallway where you can find access to kitchen/dining room and a door opening into a large cloakroom. The kitchen/dining room is situated on the rear of the house with a door leading to the enclosed rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of attractive cabinets and appliances with counter tops over and there is plenty of room for a four seat table and chairs.

On the first floor landing are doors leading to both bedrooms and the family bathroom. The master bedroom is on the front of the house with plenty of room for a super king sized bed and alcoves for wardrobes. Bedroom two is on the rear of the house and measures over 15' long. The family bathroom is fitted with a white three piece suite and tiling to the splash prone areas. The property is set back from the road with two allocated parking spaces. The rear garden is south easterly facing and laid mainly to lawn plus pedestrian access to the rear via a timber gate.

Viewing Arrangements

In order to view this property you must have been approved on the Shared Ownership Scheme. Details can found on the Help To Buy South website here: https://helptobuyagent3.org.uk/

Tenure

The property is being offered for sale as a 45% shared ownership on a 125 year lease from July 2017. The monthly cost for the remaining 55% share is £373.64 paid monthly to BPHA Housing Association. The service charge is £5.17 per calendar month paid on a quarterly basis.

Services

We understand the property is being connected to mains electricity, gas, water and drainage. The current heating system is gas fired central heating.

Council Tax Band

The property has been placed in Council Tax Band C within Cherwell District Council.


For further details on this property please give our office a call
01295 268432

ARRANGE A VIEWING

Local Stations

view on map

Local Schools

view on map

Book a viewing for this property

Simply fill out the form below or alternatively call us on 01295 268 432

* Mandatory fields